Welcome to The Naijapolitan! By using this site, you are agreeing that you will abide by the terms of the following User Agreement, which is summarized here and set forth in its entirety below. This User Agreement is between you and Josephanna Media (owner of The Naijapolitan) and it governs your access to and use of the services, websites, and applications offered on this site. Your access to and use of the site is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with this agreement.
Using The Naijapolitan, User Conduct, and Your Content
- Anything you post on this site is public. So make sure you are comfortable with the idea that anyone can view anything you post here.
- You shouldn’t post any content or use our service to do anything illegal or malicious.
- If it turns out any of your content or use is illegal or malicious, Josephanna Media is not responsible — you’re responsible.
- Please do not hack, attack, or copy The Naijapolitan or our services.
- While we wouldn’t do it without good reason, ultimately we may remove your content at its sole discretion.
- If disputes arise between you and anyone other than Josephanna Media, we have no obligation to participate or assist either party.
- We will insert ads in and around The Naijapolitan and content experience where it makes sense.
- We do our best to protect your personal information, and store it only as long as necessary. We do reserve the right to reveal your personal information if the law requires us to.
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect users and contributors to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement where necessary.
- Whenever we make any updates to these Terms, we will update them here and do our best to communicate any material changes to our users.
- If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms in their entirety, you must cease accessing or otherwise using the Services in any way. Your use of any of the services constitutes your agreement to these Terms.